Monday, October 09, 2006

back to lectures.

i'm sitting here in the com lab, waiting for my first lecture. first of my last. i've been back for quite some time, but feels weird that i haven't had my first lecture yet. it's been a long time since i had a 2 hour lecture. hope i'll survive that. people who know me well will know that staying up during lectures is the ultimate task for me. i've bought a bar of "boost" chocolate. apparently, according to suzi, it has more calories than something else plus something else. which means, it's a lot.

anyway, that aside, i'm having my first jap lesson. yeahyeah, i should really continue spanish. but don't really wanna take a "level 3" language for credit this year. but i'll try to continue spanish somehow. after all, me gusta espanol mucho.

learning jap would allow me to take my eyes off the screen to reply a text or drink a cup of tea (when i watch naruto or bleach). it's useful huh.

anyway, weekend was good. my fren and felix's fren (who both happen to know each other in notts) came down to london. and we showed them around. good hosts they say we are. but well, we are good, i must say. so come down to london man. my flat's open to tourists. haa.

ok before i go, resolutions for the next academic year (always the same year after year):

1. study hard, learn well
2. gym 3 a week (until i can wear hard gay's uniform)
3. travel travel travel (italy, germany, switzerland, east europe.. doubt i can do all)
4. enjoy london (london's great..)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. hardo gei..'s uniform?!? LOL.

how come it's ur first lecture..i'm already starting on 3rd week and have done 6 homeworks with 3 more due this week.. :(

5:04 PM  
Blogger wc said...

well.. i dunno also. last week was technically 1st week, but we din have lectures. you know how we dont really get any lectures until week 2.

oh! btw, thanks for the jap books! very useful. just had my first lesson. teacher very cute in the way she talks and teaches. i understand why u enjoyed jap lessons last year now!

5:26 PM  
Blogger viv said...

eh??? is Maiko Miyoshi your jap teacher??? she's my teacher too and yeah she's daaamn cute and funny!!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home